Thursday, April 4, 2013

French Fascination on Pinterest

I have a serious "French Fascination" and cannot wait until the day in which I am able to visit the vistas of this Country.  My Pinterest board, French Fascination, is full of favorite photographs from this enchanting land. Here are a few of my favorite pins ~ enjoy! 

Balcony on the Seine, Paris



Restaurant Au vieux Paris d'Arcole près de Notre-Dame ~ Paris


Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France



France



Annecy, France





FRENCH FASCINATION ON PINTEREST>

2 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for usb hard drive

    Have a look at my webpage - Biotechnology and Bioengineering

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of аll I want to say terrifіс blog!

    I haԁ a quiсk question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I wаs іnteгested to find οut how yοu сenter youгself and сlear your
    thοughts beforе writing. I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

    Here is my blog post ... pro-dog

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.