Thursday, February 9, 2012

She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore

As many of your know, our parent company is Sally Lee by the Sea and that we actually live at the beach.   We believe in embracing a simple cottage lifestyle and this sign fits in perfectly with our cottage decor.

While growing up, my mother Sally use to always recite, "Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore." so when we saw these signs from Collins Painting we knew we had to add them to our boutique. We hope you love them as much as we do!

Invest in a delightful seaside sign today > She Sells Sea Shells Sign









Browse our French Seaside Cottage Boutique now...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I always wondered where the name "Sally Lee by the Sea" came from. Is your blog named for your mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Sally" is my mom and "Lee" is my hubby's mom ~ they both passed away in March 2008.

      xoxo

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.