Friday, February 10, 2012

Charming French Storefronts

Okay, I apologize, but I'm seriously in love with architecture, you know - old buildings, charming ones in particular.  Old buildings in France really send me over the edge. 


I wanted to share a few of my favorite French storefronts with you today.  I had a little retail gift shop many years ago and I'd love to have one again but it would have to have charm of these fabulous ones...


Provence flower shop







Antique shop in Paris







Au Marche de la Butte- Amélie






Pink!








Sharing with Beverly at Pink Saturday!

Browse our French Seaside Cottage Boutique now...





7 comments:

  1. Oh, those look lovely! I remember that scene in Amelie...Happy Valentine Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know I have been a clam.... ( but I think you know why..) This is amazing!!!! Love!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea..xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the storefronts in France! They are all so beautiful, in every neighborhood. Lovely post. Happy Valentines Day and Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Pink Saturday to you too, Marti. Thanks for stopping by today.

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.